Auto Renew of Center Ice

GoalieEd

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 7, 2008
If the NHL season gets delayed due to the lockout, will Dish still charge for Center Ice in October and issue a refund, will Dish not collect the money until the lockout is resolved, or how will it work?

If the NHL season gets delayed due to the lockout, will Dish still charge for Center Ice in October and issue a refund, will Dish not collect the money until the lockout is resolved, or how will it work?
If any one can answer it will be DIRT, but that really sounds like a question for DISH management.

I'm not sure. But I do have NBA League Pass, and last year when there was a delay of the season due to the lockout, nothing was charged to my Dish account until the lockout was over and the schedule/pricing was finalized.

The last time the NHL had a lockout,they lost the whole season, Dish refunded all the money I had paid. I was on the four payment plan.
So I would think that it depends on how long the lockout lasts.
The lockout before the last I did not have Center Ice.

Personally myself i could care a less if they lock out for the entire season. I was a big hockey fan up until they locked out before for the entire season and ever since then i cannot watch the games. These players in all these sports are nothing but greedy babies. Not all the players but most because they seem to think 2 or 3 million isn't enough and if they don't get more they refuse to play. Before these huge contracts back in the day these players played for the love of the game and not so much because of the money. Look at baseball for example, these players are demanding these huge paydays and underperforming.

Personally myself i could care a less if they lock out for the entire season. I was a big hockey fan up until they locked out before for the entire season and ever since then i cannot watch the games. These players in all these sports are nothing but greedy babies. Not all the players but most because they seem to think 2 or 3 million isn't enough and if they don't get more they refuse to play. Before these huge contracts back in the day these players played for the love of the game and not so much because of the money. Look at baseball for example, these players are demanding these huge paydays and underperforming.

You may be right about the players but in this case,and the last time,it was NOT the fault of the players the NHL started the lockout.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts