Status
Not open for further replies.

JSheridan

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 16, 2008
USA
Up until recently when I posted to a thread my avatar would appear on the thread list over the thread starter's avatar to let me know I was active in that thread. Recently that hasn't been happening. Can you bring that back please Scott? Thanks.

Reactions: Mr Tony and osu1991
If you posted it in your avatar will show, and if you point at your avatar it will show you how many posts you made to that thread and you can click on it and see your posts that you made. :)

The avatar doesn't show anymore when you've posted in the thread.

Capture.PNG

Reactions: Mr Tony
Its not working Scott. Here are some examples in the Pub that I posted in that dont show the avatar

I thought maybe it was some posts I make on my phone and some are from a computer....but guess not

Untitled.jpg

Reactions: JSheridan
I'm seeing the same as Iceberg...the mini-avatar shows on some threads I've posted to, but not others. Seems like its more recent posts that aren't showing the avatar. Perhaps its new posts that were posted since the last update that are failing to display the mini-avatar?

I noted this the other day, thought I would give it a few days see if it magically fixed itself.
Thought I was the only one and didn't want to clear my cookies at the time.

I am now rebuilding the thread index, which should add back in the missing mini me avatars that show when you replied to that thread. This may slow things down a little. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)