Average signal levels

truckracer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 17, 2004
Charleston wv
I am in charleston, wv. Dish 1000.2 western arc 119, 110, 129w sats. Dish 322 receiver.
Signals on 119w average 52%-70%. A little low? My dish is looking somewhat through a tree. No pixelation or break ups.

They sent a 1000.2 WA Dish with my 322. I was assuming locals come from 129.

This is a dish flex prepaid system I purchased online and self installed.

I didn't get HD since I was keeping the cost down. I get HD locals from my outdoor antenna and free to air HD from c band.

I added another UHF modulator to the tv1 composite output and any tv in the house can access either tuner via RF.

I added a UHF pro remote for tv1. System works well.

They sent a 1000.2 WA Dish with my 322. I was assuming locals come from 129.

This is a dish flex prepaid system I purchased online and self installed.

I didn't get HD since I was keeping the cost down. I get HD locals from my outdoor antenna and free to air HD from c band.

I added another UHF modulator to the tv1 composite output and any tv in the house can access either tuner via RF.

I added a UHF pro remote for tv1. System works well.
129 uses MPEG4 and the 322 can't receive MPEG4 which is why I questioned if you could receive 129?

129 uses MPEG4 and the 322 can't receive MPEG4 which is why I questioned if you could receive 129?

322 still picks up 8PSK so the receiver will still pick up 129, it just can't decode any of the channels other than the few MPEG2 ones (mostly just slates like "congratulations you are pointed at the 129 orbital location."

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Forum Runner

322 still picks up 8PSK so the receiver will still pick up 129, it just can't decode any of the channels other than the few MPEG2 ones (mostly just slates like "congratulations you are pointed at the 129 orbital location."

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Forum Runner

I did see the 129w slate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts