Ax Men

Watched this last night. Not a bad show, but these guys think they have the most important jobs in the world. Cool program, just to see how that job is done, but it's no more dangerous that a worker in a Steel mill or a welder or a fisherman or anthing else.
But I liked the show.

Watched this last night. Not a bad show, but these guys think they have the most important jobs in the world. Cool program, just to see how that job is done, but it's no more dangerous that a worker in a Steel mill or a welder or a fisherman or anthing else.
But I liked the show.

Well, the weather is still nice. Just you wait until they show the storm that hit this winter. I guess you have never been up a logging road the Northwest,
I haven't see many 1000Lb bears in a steel mill.
Bear.jpg

But I liked the show.

Fishing comes closest but the danger isn't exaggerated; I've worked in mills and as a heavy equipment mechanic and while there are dangers associated with those jobs they are nothing compared to falling timber and high-lead logging in the Pacific NW.

Dying To Work: America's Most Dangerous Jobs - Forbes.com

NightRyder

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts