AXS had some class election coverage

Yespage

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 27, 2010
Ohio
Pretty impressed with AXS. Low key, reasonable talk on the election with Rather. And then Weds night they'll have Asia. Good stuff.

???????????????

should this get political? yep, our pres rubs elbows with the famous people, and his ipod consists of music from JayZ and Ludacris.

That is exactly what America wants. A president jamming to music about his bitches and hoe's....

That is AXS material...... they get more time now.......:(

Last edited:
???????????????

should this get political?
Not really, just quality of content presentation. It was low key, low technology, they talked about the polling, what numbers were in, what weren't. None of this flashy CNN stuff where I guess the people are told to take Uppers before going on camera. They had numbers people, not pundits. Begala and Fleischer make me want to throw myself off of a tall building, the way they whore themselves.

I was really happy to be able to watch election coverage without getting the desire to slit my wrists because of how most other stations seem to trivialize elections. Thanks AXS!

Not really, just quality of content presentation. It was low key, low technology, they talked about the polling, what numbers were in, what weren't. None of this flashy CNN stuff where I guess the people are told to take Uppers before going on camera. They had numbers people, not pundits. Begala and Fleischer make me want to throw myself off of a tall building, the way they whore themselves.

I was really happy to be able to watch election coverage without getting the desire to slit my wrists because of how most other stations seem to trivialize elections. Thanks AXS!

You know- they said al jazeera was going to have election coverage. was really tempted to slap up the ku dish to see that, but life got in the way and time ran out.

I have the same reaction to Begala and Fleischer, myself. But, I do rather enjoy John King's analysis of the numbers, and Gergen's objective observations. Also, Alex Castellanos and that black Democrat guy were a level-headed alternative to those dipschits Begala and Fleischer.

???????????????

should this get political? yep, our pres rubs elbows with the famous people, and his ipod consists of music from JayZ and Ludacris.

That is exactly what America wants. A president jamming to music about his bitches and hoe's....

That is AXS material...... they get more time now.......:(
No. Which is why you should probably remove the political content of your post.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)