AXStv

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Well if that happens we can hope this is 1 channel that will be Axed :D :)

What sucks is there is no more Girls Gone Wild. Loved looking at some breast before I went to bed on Thursday and Saturday nights.

I hope we don't lose Katie Daryl! I like her.

Katie said on twitter that Deadline has been axed but she is going to be hosting many things for AXS. She is currently doing commercials for the network talking about the switch from HDNET to AXS.

I'm going to really miss the Get Out replays of the Lindsay Clubine era did not like the new hosts but sad to see that show be axed as well. Only shows from HDNET that are staying on AXSTV are Art Mann Presents(no more late night uncensored episodes), Bikini Barbershop: Jersey, Drinking Made Easy, Dan Rather Reports, Inside MMA, & The Super. Celbridate & "Naughty But Nice" are still on but won't air until the Fall.

Gone is: Get Out, Deadline, Goodnight Burbank, HDNET World Report, Sveltra, & Hustle.

The new President of AXS TV is Charles Hirshhorn who founded G4TV. Speaking of which on Kevin Peirera's last week on Attack Of The Show on G4, Hirshhorn was on and said G4 got it's name because he had his wife searched for URLs that weren't taken and that he did not want to pay for anything over $35 with Gaming in the title, everything was taken so He tried anything starting with G and saw that G4 was not taken. So he bought it. He also apologized about Tech TV's demise, he said he needed 40 millon homes, G4 had 15 millon. Tech TV had issues so to buy it was perfect and smart to create G4 and have 60 millon homes. He was told advice to make changes as quick as possible, he said what he did to the loyal Tech TV viewers was painful and wrong. http://www.g4tv.com/videos/58711/charles-hirschhorn-on-how-g4-began-techtv-more/

So I guess AXS TV taking over HDNET is G4/Tech TV #2

Last edited:
Thanks AXS for turning another network into a shell of its former self. Discovery Channel, History Channel and scores of other channels have turned their collective backs on the programing that made them who they were.

John

Only shows from HDNET that are staying on AXSTV are Art Mann Presents(no more late night uncensored episodes), Drinking Made Easy,

Glad Art and Drinking Made Easy made the cut. I don't understand why they axed Art's uncensored episodes though. They are only on very late at night.

Issues with axsTV (formerly HDNet) ch 306...

I am noticing extremely bad signal on ch. 306... the picture breaks up and the sound flutters like it was raining really hard outside. Except it's not not raining at all and it's ONLY happening on ch. 306 - of the channels I have, I have found no others that are doing this. FWIW, HDNet Movies is fine. Anyone else seeing this?

ejb1980 said:
I am noticing extremely bad signal on ch. 306... the picture breaks up and the sound flutters like it was raining really hard outside. Except it's not not raining at all and it's ONLY happening on ch. 306 - of the channels I have, I have found no others that are doing this. FWIW, HDNet Movies is fine. Anyone else seeing this?

I noticed that on Dish on the SD feed of AXS but not the HD feed. It might be an issue on AXS's end.

Watch an Iron Maiden concert on this channel. That makes it good in my book.

Sent from my Jailbroken iPad using SatelliteGuys

They had an ad on tonight saying the 40th Anniversary concert of Emerson Lake and Palmer would be on in September. I searched the station guide at axstv.com but found nothing. Anyone know when it's on? I'd like to see that. :D

The music on Sundays is the only thing I watch on that channel anymore :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)