AZ Box Premium Plus TP Edit

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Diamond Jim

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 18, 2004
The Boilermaker State (#19)
With the Satworks and the Traxis when a channel changed FR, SR or both but the PIDs and all other information stayed the same you could go to the satellite list and pull up the FR or SR, high lite it and simply change numbers to the new ones, hit enter and the channel was back. Is there any way to do this simple method on the AZ Box Premium Plus?

I have found on the AZ Box that you can go to TP/SAT Edit, pull up the FR and SR as mentioned above. The back button can be used to zero out the old FR and SR. The new SR can be entered with no problem, but I can not enter the new FR. Is there anyway to enter the new FR so the channel can remain on without having to delete the FR and channel, rescan them, rename them and then move them to there proper place?

I have always added the new transponder manually or scanned for it and its channels. I don't believe that the AZBox allows you to edit an existing TP frequency, only the sub-parameters like the symbol rate and FEC etc. Regarding editing of the TP frequency with the software programs from the PC, I guess I never went there before that I recall.

Currently I can't verify anything as I am in the midst of packing to move.

RADAR