AZBox HD Models

Mikey11

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 9, 2009
canada
can somebody please explain the differences in the AZBox HD models? why is the premium so much more money? is it worth it? will they both receive the same channels? what is the add on card for?

wow, 64 thread views and nobody knows the answers, interesting, i thought this forum was where the most educated people in FTA were, maybe i was wrong,

Nice attitude, you've got . Perhaps we think you would be better served by reading the AZbox thread, and sorting through the various issues.

1) The Azbox Elite is no longer available, it was the basic model.
2) The Azbox Premium adds wireless networking, and internal Sata drive to Elite, but has poor blindscan.
3) The Azbox Premium Plus has hardware blindscan, room for an expansion card ( but there are none available for North America, unless you get another DVB-S/S2 card ) , plus wireless networking . Currently this model is problematic with a bad batch of external power supplies.
4) The AZbox Ultra, which is actually more basic than the Premium Plus, and replaced the Elite, I'd say. It has true blindscan, external ( USB2 ) hard drive attachment , and is probably your current best buy .

:)

all the details are available on the Azbox website

yes but personal opinions are not,

im looking for the differences people have encountered within the HD models, if they will provide the same channels then why spend more money on the premium? i dont understand? why is it more money if it doesnt do anything more? from what i have been reading it has more problems than the ultra, it doesnt make sense

yes but personal opinions are not,

im looking for the differences people have encountered within the HD models, if they will provide the same channels then why spend more money on the premium? i dont understand? why is it more money if it doesnt do anything more? from what i have been reading it has more problems than the ultra, it doesnt make sense

Dude with that kinda aggression you have, no one is gonna help ya the way you want to be helped.

Most of your concerns have been posted many times. Searching feature is your best friend in this forum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)