B12 Injection... Anyone familiar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fhsucade07

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 10, 2007
I had an episode a few days ago where I fainted after months of tight muscles, sluggish feelings (particularly in the evening) and just generally not feeling well (or, to some extent) happy. I have also experienced insomnia or early waking, etc.

Numerous samples of blood was taken with no problems identified other than a very low B12 deficiency. I took my first shot Thursday and it seemed fine for a day or so and then right back to weakness. I was curious if any of you guys have had this problem and if you could give me any insight in regards of what to expect and how long it may take before it sticks and turns around for good.

I'm scheduled for a shot every Thursday for three months then every other week (if the levels are normal) at that point. I plan on asking my physician when I'm in next time but would love to hear any experiences you may have. Not looking to mess up this forum or anything - hopefully I have started this thread in an appropriate area.

Look into b12 rich foods as well, I have low vitamin d levels so I'm taking 800 units a day to get them back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)