BACK TO TWC AND MY VIEWPOINTS

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

smcbuick

Original poster
Jan 20, 2007
CORRY, PA
I HAVE SWITCHED BACK TO TWC AFTER 3 YEARS ON SAT BECAUSE SAT DID NOT CARRY LOCAL (ERIE,PA.)NETWORKS, NBC AND CBS, AS OF TUESDAY THIS WEEK AND VERY SATISFIED WITH THE PQ AND THE DD 5.1 IS GOOD THRU MY HOME THEATER SETUP. I HAVE THE 8300HDC DVR TO MY SAMSUNG 60C600 IN FRONT ROOM AND SAMSUNG HD SMT-H3260 TO MY 40C630 HERE IN THE COMPUTER ROOM. I MUST SAY THAT THE ERIE STATIONS WHEN OUTPUTTING THEIR LOCAL NEWS, ADS ETC. IS NOT MUCH BETTER THAN SD STATIONS, BUT WITH NERTWORK PROGRAMS THEY COMPARE WITH THE SAT (DTv) PQ I RECEIVED. I HAVE ALL PKGS EXCEPT PREMIUM, PAY DEMAND AND DIGITAL MOVIE PKG. I WILL OF COURSE GET MLB EXTRA INNINGS NEXT MONTH, AS THAT'S WHY I LEFT TWC 3 YRS OR SO AGO WHEN THEY NO LONGER OFFERED MLB EI. THE DVR ACTS FINE, RECORDS GOOD AS THE SAT DVR SO FAR. GUESS THAT'S ABOUT ALL I CAN THINK OF.:)

We are all extremely happy for you, BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO SHOUT

P.S. Don't worry, in six months TWC will have carriage contract issues with one of the networks and you will just as delightfully switch somewhere else.

Not everyone knows what is meant when you say "shout". Just as I didn't when I set up my name here. But I can't do anything about it now.
I bet you can do something about it if you ask for help from the staff.

Since the merciful passing of TELEX service, when has it been acceptable to type things in all upper case?

Back in the TRS-80 Model 1 days before they had the bits for lower case letters...
And somewhat later the Apple ][. My point is that that was 30+ years ago.

I suppose there's a reason that Windows warns you when you're entering a password and your caps lock key is active.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts