Bad News About Big 10 Network!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
which their multisports pack is a LOT more expansive than E*'s is. It's what 12-13 bucks a month on D? Compaired to 5 bucks a month on E.

We pay $6 a month to E* for the multi RSN's. (and we only want Big Ten)

And E* is paying .10 to the Big Ten for each of us??

Hmmmmm......... no wonder they signed that deal!

Too bad E* does not give AEP subs the Multisport pak included like D* does with its premier. I pay a lot for AEP and HD so I think it should be included for that group of people that sub to AEP. Maybe things will change in 2008.

yeah I've always wondered why multisport is not in aep and also why nba tv is in multisport, it should be in at250 imo

I live in Utah and subscribe to the 250 package plus Dish HD, and will soon pay for Setanta. With the 250 package I get a few RSNs, which I rarely watch. My question is will the BTN make my rate increase? I have no desire to watch the BTN.
One more quesiton. People are mentioning a multi-sports pack for $5 a month, compared to Diretv's $13 a month. I have never heard of E* having a seperate sports pack. Can someone fill me in on this? I thought all of the basic sports channels were available at the 250 package, where D* charged extra for sports, is this going to change?

At that time, the channel will be carried on America's Top 100 Plus service within the eight states with Big Ten institutions.

OK, so let's break this down in 1 posting - the way this is worded, AFTER the "preview is over":

If you live in one of the 8 BT states, you'll need to have at least AT100 PLUS to get BTN

If you live OUTSIDE these 8 BT states, you'll will still ONLY need AT100 to get it

Does this sound right now, 'cause that's sure the way it does to me.

hah actually, Top 100 Plus or above for the 8 states and Top 100 or above for the rest would be fantastic... Unfortunately I highly doubt thats what they mean.

I do wish it'd be included for Top 250 in all markets though.

OK, so let's break this down in 1 posting - the way this is worded, AFTER the "preview is over":

If you live in one of the 8 BT states, you'll need to have at least AT100 PLUS to get BTN

If you live OUTSIDE these 8 BT states, you'll will still ONLY need AT100 to get it

Does this sound right now, 'cause that's sure the way it does to me.

Now we know why legal contracts are the size of small paperback books. :)
The implication is that those OUTSIDE the Big10 area will not be able to get the channel after the free preview. We can speculate that it will be available a la carte or part of the sports pack with associated blackouts outside the area, but he did not say that. We are infering that.

See ya
Tony

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts