Bad SW 21 switch

suncountry7

Original poster
Jul 11, 2012
PR
Hi to all!

I have 4 SW 21 switch from microyal. All of them are giving me problems in catching the signals. Sometimes it works well but sometimes only catches 119 or 110 or none of them. Is there a way to fix them internally or Do I have to buy 4 more? They went acting like this after a heavy rain. I tried to dry them up but that doesn't work. Still after that the same issue. Thanks!

Were looking for a DIY solution. Already order 4 from a Dish supplier but it takes 1 week to get shipped to Puerto Rico. Got them for $2ea :) Meanwhile was looking for fix the ones that I have already. Thanks!

Were looking for a DIY solution. Already order 4 from a Dish supplier but it takes 1 week to get shipped to Puerto Rico. Got them for $2ea :) Meanwhile was looking for fix the ones that I have already. Thanks!
There is 18 volts on the lines going into the SW-21 when that mixes with water there rarely is a DIY cure. Water and electricity don't mix well.

I remember the first SW-21 switches had an issue with exposure to water outside and had to be replaced later on with newer ones that did not have that issue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)