Bad Teacher

DJdish

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Feb 20, 2010
Mexico City
BAD TEACHER is a single camera comedy based on the hit feature film about a hot, fearless and unapologetic former trophy wife who masquerades as a teacher in order to find a new man after her wealthy husband leaves her penniless. Dumped, divorced and broke due to a bad pre-nup, Meredith Davis is inspired by her friend's smart, awkward stepdaughter, Lily, to devise the perfect 3-step plan: 1) pose as a teacher at Lily's ritzy middle school 2) meet and marry a rich single dad 3) return to a lavish lifestyle. Using a phony resume, quick thinking Meredith effortlessly charms Principal Carl Gaines, who is easily duped and oblivious to her agenda. The faculty includes Joel, her handsome former high school classmate turned gym teacher, who sees right through her, but is amused by her antics; Irene, a shy, introverted teacher who's overly excited at the possibility of making a best friend; and Ginny, the up-tight Faculty President and busybody who resents Meredith and suspects something's fishy. Meredith may be the worst teacher ever, but she's the only one qualified to impart much-needed life lessons to Lily and her friends, while she keeps an eye out for husband #2.

BAD TEACHER, premieres Thursday, April 24 (9:30-10:00 PM, ET/PT), after THE CRAZY ONES completes its full 22-episode season order on Thursday, April 17

http://www.cbs.com/shows/bad-teacher/

Movie was only fair at best. Not good enough to merit a series. I might try once.

S~

Last edited:
Maybe they will include a "dry humping" scene, like between J.Timberlake and Cameron Diaz ,in the premier episode. Should be a great family comedy.:p

Maybe they will include a "dry humping" scene, like between J.Timberlake and Cameron Diaz ,in the premier episode. Should be a great family comedy.:p

What if the dry humping turns wet?
:rolleyes

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

The supporting cast intrigues me enough to give it a view. There have been a few times that bad movies turned into good TV shows, although usually it is the other way around.

Guess I´ll just watch first episode, for the sake of saying at least I gave it a try, doesn´t promise much IMO from the preview I just saw.

Pass too. The movie was tolerable because of Justin Timberlake and Cameron Diaz, but the series is nothing but a pale imitation of the movie.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)