Bama Upsets #1 Stanford :) 70- 67

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

ROLLTIDE

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 25, 2003
Mobile,AL
:yes Bama 70 Stanford 67

Bama advances into the Sweet 16 . First time in 13 years :)

Keep rolling... I was hoping for Manhattan to upset Wake Forest as well but they well not close... Now I am rooting for Syracuse...Get ready...ROLLTIDE. :)

Congrats to Bama (and Rollide), a huge win. This is what I love about the college basketball playoffs, there's always a few surprises. If they would only shorten the football season back to 10 games and hold the same type playoff. How fun that would be!!

Now, hang in there Long Horns, go Cowboys, do it Tide, sting em Yellow Jackets, I want new blood in the final 4!

M Law said:
Congrats to Bama (and Rollide), a huge win. This is what I love about the college basketball playoffs, there's always a few surprises. If they would only shorten the football season back to 10 games and hold the same type playoff. How fun that would be!!

Now, hang in there Long Horns, go Cowboys, do it Tide, sting em Yellow Jackets, I want new blood in the final 4!

Long Horns HELL YEA!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)