Barcelona vs. Real Madrid: today at 1:30 PM - LIVE!

Ilya

XXI Century Explorer
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 16, 2004
NE OH
Some of the world's best soccer players will meet today, Sunday 04/25 at 1:30 PM EST live on WorldSport HD (re-air 9 PM EST):

50080.gif
Barcelona vs.
50051.gif
Real Madrid

Live broadcast starts at 1:25 PM. A new episode of La Liga: 1 PM.

This game is also on GOL TV in FTA (free to air) But if you cant be at the game VoOM is the next best thing! : )

Looks like Ronaldo will miss today's game due to an injury :(
Still, enough stars in the lineups. Should be a great game!

PSB said:
This game is also on GOL TV in FTA (free to air) But if you cant be at the game VoOM is the next best thing! : )

I split my sony screen between the two games in Gol Tv from dish and VOOM and found that the Gol Tv games is behind the VOOM game by 16 seconds.

Sean Mota said:
I split my sony screen between the two games in Gol Tv from dish and VOOM and found that the Gol Tv games is behind the VOOM game by 16 seconds.
And as I understand, this game is not being broadcast live in Spain today, so, as PSB said, VOOM is the next best thing to being there!

The stadium is sold out and Barcelona has control the tempo of the game. Real has been put to sleep so far except for a few plays now and them. Real seem to always go to sleep in the first half and then come back strong in the second half. I also heard that the announcer said that it was being broadcast on PPV if I was not mistaken.

Ohhh... Becham just missed...
So unusual to see Becham shaved :)

Sean Mota said:
Real seem to always go to sleep in the first half and then come back strong in the second half.
Well they are awake now! So many shots by Real Madrid in the past few minutes - it's unbelivable, that the score is not open yet...

1:1 !!! Wow! Outstanding game!

What a goal! Barca's ahead 2:1!

Great game it was!
If only Valencia could loose tonight - this would make it very interesting in La Liga...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)