Status
Please reply by conversation.

Sadoun

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 27, 2005
Columbus, OHIO
Hi All

Thanks to all who came to our parking lot sale. It was a hot weekend, but our display inside the warehouse helped. See some pictures here: Sadoun SatVention Parking Lot Warehouse Sale 2008 photos

We have a few open box items left. Here is a list & discounted prices for 1st come 1st served. Notice any orders over $200 qualify for an additional 5% discount:

Qty Left Description B-Stock Price Order
Motors:
3x Sadoun PowerTech DG-280 Motor $45 Add To Cart
5x Sadoun PowerTech DG-240 Motor $35 Add To Cart5x HH100 Motor $55 Add To Cart
2x HH120 Motor $65 Add To Cart

Meters
1x Channel Master/SatHawk 3000 Meter (Black) Comes with all accessories and USB/Serial adapter $250 Add To Cart

Receivers:
2x Fortec Classic NA receivers $55 Add To Cart
1x Globecast Receiver (w/o access card) $65 Add To Cart
2x 1030 TwinHan PCI Card with CI Slot $45 Add To Cart
4x 1020A TwinHan PCI Card only $25 Add To Cart
1x 1022 TwinHan Mini PCI Card (RC & IR sensor included) $35 Add To Cart

Note about Returned "open box" products: Returned or open box items may be in used condition or missing non-essential parts - manuals, original packaging, etc. - however they are still functional, working products. Because of the nature of these products, it is possible that the condition of items will vary when ordering more than one. Before ordering, please read our terms of sale below regarding these items.

Terms of Sale:
1. What are Clearance Bin products?

The products displayed in the Clearance Bin are working products that have been returned to Sadoun Sales or may be "open box" products. In many cases, the product may be brand new, but we are running a clearance sale. Returned or open box items may be missing non-essential parts - manuals, original packaging, etc. - however they are still functional, working products. Because of the nature of these products, it is possible that the condition of items will vary when ordering more than one.

2. What is the availability for Clearance Bin products?
Clearance Bin items are very limited. Availability can range from a single item to hundreds - it depends on the product and timing.

3. Will I get everything I order?
We will do our best to fill your order as requested. However, because quantities are limited and on-hand quantities become lower throughout the day, it is possible that we may not be able to ship your order in full. We reserve the right to limit the quantity shipped based on available inventory and allocation requirements for prior orders placed. Backorders are unavailable on Clearance Bin items.

4. What is the return policy, and is it different than the rest of Sadoun.com Online?
Yes, the return policy for Clearance Bin products is different. Because of the nature of our Clearance Bin products, returns are available for defective merchandise only, and available for seven (7) days after you receive the product.

If you believe your product is defective, call Customer Service at 1-888-519-9595 within seven (7) days of the date of receipt of the product. At that time, you will be directed to our technical support department who will try to assist you with the product.

If the technical support department determines that the product is defective, and if it is within seven (7) days of receipt, an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number will be issued to you. No returns will be accepted without an RMA number. We reserves the right to decline your return if the product is not deemed defective by our staff. Please see our returns page for specific return instructions.

Clearance Bin products must be returned in the same condition in which they were received, which includes the complete product in the original carton with all equipment, plus any and all packaging, warranties, manuals and accessories.

You Tube Video:
http://www.youtube.com/v/2FUfMaIjV5g&hl=en

Attachments

• 2008-Sat-6.jpg
    2008-Sat-6.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 253
  • 2008-Sat-4.jpg
    2008-Sat-4.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 244
Last edited:
I just placed an order for one of the sg2100 motors,thanks for the post

Last edited by a moderator:
if only that SatHawk 3000 was cheaper i would have it in aheart beat.lol.:(

This meter is actually New never been sold before or used. It is one of the 1st units that were OEM to Channel Master, before we introduced the SatHawk 3000 (same meter).

PM me if you would like to make an offer.

got my item today (Classic receiver)

other than the box in iffy shape and no manual (who reads those) box looks good :)

Update

BARGAIN BIN Receivers:

2x Fortec Classic NA receivers $55 SOLD OUT
1x Globecast Receiver (w/o access card) $65 Add To Cart
2x 1030 TwinHan PCI Card with CI Slot $45 SOLD OUT
4x 1020A TwinHan PCI Card only $25 SOLD OUT
1x 1022 TwinHan Mini PCI Card (RC & IR sensor included) $35 SOLD OUT

i wonder if you considered my offer ? ill pay for s&h .:)

Your PM inbox is full. Try to delete some older messages so that you can receive some new one.

OK, we can do $199 + $25 USPS shipping to Canada. That is our last offer. IF interested, send a paypal payment to info@sadoun.com for the total amount.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts