Battlefield 3 Beta Dated

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Poke

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Dec 3, 2003
OK
Battlefield 3 Beta Dated - PC News at IGN

Battlefield 3's beta will launch next week, DICE has revealed.

According to the game's official site, the beta will be released on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on September 29. Anyone who pre-orders the game on Origin, as well as anyone who purchased Medal of Honor's Limited Edition last year, will receive access to the beta two days early, on September 27.

According to the site, the beta will run through October 10 in North America, South America, Europe, South Africa, Australia and New Zealand. There will be no level cap or limit on what can be unlocked.

"The beta is not final software and updates will be done both to the game and to the back-end prior to the Battlefield 3 launch," DICE wrote. "Your participation will still help us improve the final game."

The company also stated that stats will not carry over from the beta to the final game.

"We are still fine tuning the ranking system and we don't want to give beta players an unfair advantage when Battlefield 3 launches," DICE added. "You will keep your soldier name, though."

Battlefield 3 hits stores for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on October 25.

I was invited in Alpha testing, it was fun!
I am looking forward to early beta too.
BTW My gaming community (Battlefield 3) If anyone wants to join my gaming community we are recruiting for Battlefield 3 members! The 47 Ronin

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)