Bay Area locals and FSN HD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

curtishd

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 28, 2006
How do they look now? I have comcast but thinking of going to Dish. What are the local channels and will they have FSN bay area in hd any time soon?
While you are here how does Starz HD look now too? I want to watch Sin City in HD but not if it looks like crap.

I think FSNBA HD will show up very soon. All four major networks are in HD in the bay area and most of the problems DISH has been having with broadcasting them have been improving. Most of the major issues have been resolved.

How is the local HD pic quality now? What are the locals that are hd? I keep holding out with Comcast but I am getting closer...

RandallA said:
HD Locals are Fox (KTVU), CBS (KPIX), ABC (KGO) and NBC (KNTV). FSNBA is uplinked and is expected soon.

I've always wondered, if you can get EPG for an OTA station, does that mean that that station is part of Dish locals? I can see program guides for KRON 4.1 (but not 4.2 which is MyNetwork TV), PBS 9.*, 20, 44 etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)