BBC America aquires the 5 specials

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Derwin0

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 16, 2004
Peachtree City, GA
BBC America Gets New ?Doctor Who' Specials - 2009-05-28 15:36:17 | Multichannel News

BBC America said it acquired five new specials from science-fiction action drama Doctor Who, including the four hour-long adventures with David Tennant that are his last as the show's titular Time Lord.
The 2008 Christmas special (a U.K. tradition), The Next Doctor, features David Morrissey (Viva Blackpool) and Dervla Kirwan (Ballykissangel) and will air Saturday, June 27.
The first of the 2009 specials, Doctor Who: Planet of the Dead, premieres in July.

I wonder if DISH would be so bold to add BBC AMerica by 7/08/09? It would be so nice to see Dr. Who in true hd . Since Torchwood won't be back on HDNET, I would really like to add BBC America to the hd list.

NO link but i seem to remember that somewhere it was said that HDNET only had the contract to show Torchwood for one season. IF not, then it will run after its original run on BBC America.

NO link but i seem to remember that somewhere it was said that HDNET only had the contract to show Torchwood for one season. IF not, then it will run after its original run on BBC America.
HDNET ran seasons one and two.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)