BBC america

Laila, BBC America is not listed in the link you provided. Also, is TV Land a free preview? We started getting TV Land at the same time that the BBC America preview started, but TV Land is also not listed as a preview on the website.
Thats why I had asked as well was because it's not on the site

L made an incorrect assumption, obviously. The site guys have apparently been napping..
Laila is awsome.
She gave me the best deal on a Hopper 3 upgrade.
Too bad I got cold feet 2 days before the install.
But thanks any way Laila.

Better than other Dirt members.
But in all fairness it's hard to know what dish is doing one minute from the next.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

Laila is awsome...

Better than other Dirt members.
But in all fairness it's hard to know what dish is doing one minute from the next.
Okay, but how hard is it to check a link before posting it, to make sure that it has the updated information? Laila must have gotten those dates for the preview from somewhere, but the link still does not reflect that. By the way, for those who are interested in the free previews, I checked my deactivated receiver that still gets free preview channels, and it looks like CMT is in free preview in addition to TV Land and BBC America. I had not noticed CMT on my activated receiver because I already get CMT in Welcome Pack.

I'm getting TV Land and BBC America here as well on my receiver with Welcome Pack, but noticed that unlike the "listed" Free Preview channels, I don't have access to them in Dish Anywhere.

I'm getting TV Land and BBC America here as well on my receiver with Welcome Pack, but noticed that unlike the "listed" Free Preview channels, I don't have access to them in Dish Anywhere.
That is interesting. Dish must be making changes to the way they do free previews. I have noticed that, since April, my deactivated HD receivers no longer get the HD feeds of the free preview channels, just the standard-def ones. Also, the free previews have not been showing up in the Uplink Reports lately. Even before that, usually only the HD feeds of free preview channels would show up in the Uplink Reports, not the standard-def ones.

I can't speak to HD via satellite, but I think it's great I can use my Dish login to watch live channels in HD with TV Everywhere apps on Roku.

Yes, I finally realized it was still available on my AT120, so I downloaded all of S4 of Orphan Black (which just concluded last week). Quite happy about that. Don't have to wait 8 or 9 months for it to show up on Amazon Prime. I wasn't about to spend $45 to go up to AT200.

Reactions: pattykay