BBMP to be called @Home

Bob_Roberts

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 20, 2010
Eastern North Carolina
haven't seen this posted here so i hope it's not a duplicate thread but... according to hacking Netflix...Blockbuster is expected to announce today that 'Movie Pass' will now be called '@Home.'
They will make a formal announcement of the name change and added benefits at a noon (PST) press conference Jan. 9 at the Consumer Electronics Show.

This was posted in the big Hopper Is Coming Thread, but so much was posted there it might be lost. :)

Don't forget you can watch the press event LIVE this afternoon at 3PM ET /12 PM PT. :D

This is probably a great idea as it may help in fixing the misconception about what BBMP actually is as a streaming service.

So, this is in the BB@Home page now:
To access Blockbuster @Home or on-demand content, a DISH HD DVR ViP 612, ViP 622, ViP 722, ViP 722k or the Hopper whole-home HD DVR entertainment system is required.

So, 922 is going to have this some day or no? Even the Hopper is listed now
If not, I want a replacement for something that has it!!!

So, this is in the BB@Home page now:
To access Blockbuster @Home or on-demand content, a DISH HD DVR ViP 612, ViP 622, ViP 722, ViP 722k or the Hopper whole-home HD DVR entertainment system is required.

So, 922 is going to have this some day or no? Even the Hopper is listed now
If not, I want a replacement for something that has it!!!

I have to agree. It's totally ridiculous that they don't have this on the 922 yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)