Beatlemania on SIRIUSXM

I asked last week to one of my contacts and was told nothing is in the works. As they are putting it on a special events channels (although its planned to be permanent) they want it as an exclusive for people to subscribe to the service.

If I hear any different I will post it.

I asked last week to one of my contacts and was told nothing is in the works. As they are putting it on a special events channels (although its planned to be permanent) they want it as an exclusive for people to subscribe to the service.

If I hear any different I will post it.
I was reading now that 18 will be the Beatles special events will be on 13 and in my car velvet is already gone

I was reading now that 18 will be the Beatles special events will be on 13 and in my car velvet is already gone

Don't miss velvet, and 13 is Wonderland - One Hit Wonders. As you posted a special event.

"Beatlemania on Sirrius AM"
The thread title needs to be changed. The mis-spelled "Sirrius" and the "AM" instead of XM are just click-bait for those who like to point out mistakes. ;)

"Beatlemania on Sirrius AM"
The thread title needs to be changed. The mis-spelled "Sirrius" and the "AM" instead of XM are just click-bait for those who like to point out mistakes. ;)

There is also a similar thread over in the SiriusXM Forum with some discussion on whether or not it will be carried on Dish Merge candidate?

I have all the Beatlemania I need on my iPhone and iPod. etc. (even Vinyl)!

Reactions: Bobby

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts