Beavis and Butt-head - They're back!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
'Beavis and Butt-head" -- the show that celebrated the slacker way of life and helped make MTV into a network that did more than just play music videos -- is coming back.
The move to resurrect the hugely popular 1990s animated anti-heroes has been rumored for several days. But yesterday, sources at MTV confirmed that a new batch of "Beavis and Butt-head" episodes are in the works.

'Skins' cast announces show's comeback at MTV upfront presentation.

After several months of whispers and rumors (and a cameo in MTV Films' "Jackass 3D"), it appears as though America's two favorite animated idiots will be returning to your television screen. In the channel's upfront presentation Wednesday (February 2), the cast of MTV's "Skins" announced that "Beavis and Butt-head" would be coming back this summer.
Soure & More: mtv.com

unless they are shouting "FIRE FIRE FIRE" its going to suck.... pissed me off that they stopped that cause some parents let their kids set fire to something without being good parents and supervising their kids properly..instead blame a cartoon *rolls eyes*

unless they are shouting "FIRE FIRE FIRE" its going to suck.... pissed me off that they stopped that cause some parents let their kids set fire to something without being good parents and supervising their kids properly..instead blame a cartoon *rolls eyes*

Shut up Fart Knocker LOL

Oh man this is going to be great. I predict great ratings for these new episodes. I suspect this may be coming back since King of the Hill is now gone.

I also hope they get rid of the music videos. I forgot about that part. They seemed cheesy.

Well, since MTV basically has also, I'm sure B&B will too. :)

But I have to admit I did enjoy how they would make fun of certain videos at times.

Well, since MTV basically has also

MTV is horrible... I never watch it anymore they never show video's - too much stupid reality tv. I was hanging by a thread they would return to more video's one day but they lost me all together New years night, I flipped it over to it 10mins before midnight cause they usually play some music and show the ball dropping...NOOOOO Instead my guests and myself got to watch Snookie in a damn big plastic ball being lowered.... WTF!!??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts