Bed Bugs , Beware

Status
Not open for further replies.

televisionarchives

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 25, 2008
Someone who works with us came back from New York City about a month ago after a business trip. Now he has bed bugs in his home. He stayed at one of the best hotels in New York . $3400 to get them out of his house. Yikes!!!

I’ve noticed bed bugs are the new thing. Since we all didn’t die from the bird flu a few years ago, SARS didn’t kill us off, small pox did wipe us all off the planet due to the vaccine shortage and last year the human population wasn’t on eradicated due to the swine flu, the media is now into bedbugs. I wonder what next year will bring???

I’ve noticed bed bugs are the new thing. Since we all didn’t die from the bird flu a few years ago, SARS didn’t kill us off, small pox did wipe us all off the planet due to the vaccine shortage and last year the human population wasn’t on eradicated due to the swine flu, the media is now into bedbugs. I wonder what next year will bring???

Zombies.

Cyber Killings - an Internet virus will kill more than a billion people. I'm still amazed our mobile phones didn't give all of us brain tumors.

It's hurting Tourism in New York City. Someone was talking about it on Chicago radio and said the last time we had this kind of bed bug problem was after World War 2 and he believes many of them came home with our soldiers from overseas. He wondered about the soldiers today coming back from Iraq etc.

Yes I forgot about cell phone radiation. I guess that’s what happens when you have a tumor the size of a watermelon growing out of your skull like I do, you forget stuff :D Right now as I sit in my bedroom I have three cell phones powered on, a wireless router operating at both 2.4 and 5.0GHz wirelessly connecting a PC, a wireless printer, two PDAs and my Evo, and a DECT 6.0 cordless phone. In the kitchen is another cell phone and a 5.8 GHz cordless phone. And none of my phones have that radiation buster thing that you could put on the earpiece they used to sell on TV. Radiation is good, it builds character! :)

And I guess Howard Sterns office was infested with bedbugs, Opie & Anthony were talking about it a few weeks ago. Still it's more media hype then anything. The media loves this stuff and can't find any thing else better to scare us with so it's bedbugs.
In a few week it there will be a bedbug ‘pandemic’ then an ‘epidemic’ then a ‘super-duperdemic’ and we’re all going to die, just like when we all caught the SARS and when we all died from the swine flue last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)