beIN Sports HD english feed stuck on Spanish audio?

julesism

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 12, 2005
Little Rock
beIN Sports HD (English feed) on 871 seems to be set on Spanish audio. The last two La Liga games have had Spanish commentary and the audio level is very soft. The SD version is in English. Can anyone else with 871 check and verify?

While we are talking beIN Sports, I've noticed that the SD versions of both channels have secondary audio programs while the HD versions do not. Example, I can change the audio on both SD channels to English or Spanish. Would be nice if I could do this on the HD feed, especially on 873. There are times when both channels have a different live match. English commentary on 873 in HD would be nice.

Is there a good way to report this to the folks at Dish so someone on their side can look into it?

beIN Sports HD (English feed) on 871 seems to be set on Spanish audio. The last two La Liga games have had Spanish commentary and the audio level is very soft. The SD version is in English. Can anyone else with 871 check and verify?

While we are talking beIN Sports, I've noticed that the SD versions of both channels have secondary audio programs while the HD versions do not. Example, I can change the audio on both SD channels to English or Spanish. Would be nice if I could do this on the HD feed, especially on 873. There are times when both channels have a different live match. English commentary on 873 in HD would be nice.

Is there a good way to report this to the folks at Dish so someone on their side can look into it?
Mine has been English but I did watch bein sports hd on 392 I'm not sure if that makes a difference.

ugh, yep...
392 is English feed with English audio
871 is English feed with Spanish audio
873 is Spanish feed with Spanish audio
only thing missing is Spanish feed with English audio in HD.
I had 871 and 873 added to my custom favs list. Made sense to me since they were next to each other.

ugh, yep...
392 is English feed with English audio
871 is English feed with Spanish audio
873 is Spanish feed with Spanish audio
only thing missing is Spanish feed with English audio in HD.
I had 871 and 873 added to my custom favs list. Made sense to me since they were next to each other.

392 has always been the main feed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tampa8

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)