Status
Not open for further replies.

newsposter

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 10, 2005
I had no idea..did you??

Belkin : UPS

Thank you for your interest in Belkin UPS products. Belkin strives to provide affordable, innovative solutions to our customers for seamless electronics integration in their homes, cars, and on the go.

At this time, the UPS line has been discontinued by Belkin. Please be assured that Belkin will continue to support the needs of current UPS owners with our three year product warranty, lifetime Connected Equipment Warranty, and data recovery warranty.

Product support can be obtained either at Belkin : Support or by calling 1-800-2Belkin (1-800-223-5546) in the US and Canada.

---------------------------------------------------

i'm really looking for one that will run 3 tivos for more then 15 min. Any ideas?

The UPS I have at home is an APC. I only go for the best when it comes to computer equipment. :)

I like APC but Belkin won my loyalty when I had a problem with one of their UPS's, it was 2 1/2 years old and still under warranty. I sent it in for repair and there was a delay so they sent me a brand new model UPS of the same capacity and still sent me my repaired unit a couple weeks later.

NightRyder

I have APC and Cyberpower UPS's.

the problem with belkin is that even using my PC and trying tons of settings, i could never get that darn beep to NOT come on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)