Bell's New Programming Packages

They look good if you've got 3 receivers (no extra fee). But for us Southern subscribers, it sucks.

I have Super 6 + Lefas TV + 2nd feed and if I switched it would cost me $7 more and I lose channels!

BAD MOVE BELL :(

Expressvu Package Listing in Word (easy on the eyes)

Here is a word document I made up to show the new packages that Bell Expressvu has. Made this to help determine which new set might not cost me an arm & leg.

black = SD channel
orange = HD channel
purple = regional only
blue = radio channel
red = interactive (iTV)
italics = channel located on N2 (82) - requires Hardware Upgrade

any corrections are welcome :D

<updated 10/5 @ 9:32am to account for both east & west coast>
<updated 10/26 @ 7:05am to correct Galaxie listings and Regional Channels, also to note addition of Mystere, LCN Argent, Fine Living, and Salt & Light>
<updated 10/28 @ 10:20am to put channels on N2 (82) in Italics>

Attachments

• Expressvu Packages.doc
    32 KB · Views: 440
Derwin
Technically, right now there are 4 channels that we all can get (use to be regional)
CBC & CTV Thunder BAy
CTV Kenora
CBC Prince George

These are on 82

not quite, I checked my lineup yesterday.
I do get CBC & CTV Thunder Bay and CTV Kenora.
But I do not get CBC Prince George, instead I get CBC Kamloops (which is fine with me, since Kamloops shows NFL :D )
So there still might be regional rules in play, I don't know. So I left them listed as regional. I believe you're set for Hamilton, while I'm set for Kirkland Lake (which gets me the Rouyn-Noranda regional), which would explain differences with Prince George and Kamloops (though since both are B.C. it's strange we would get either).
Thunder Bay and Kenora are in Ontario, so we might get them by virtue of being in Ontario, I would love verification on that from someone outside of Ontario.
Also, I have updated the doc to show both east and west, since originally I made it just for east.

I've got a Toronto address (I'm assuming)

Once they moved some of those regionals to 82, tyhey opened them up for all of us

Is there a website or chart that shows all of BEV channels, like the channel number with what the channel is etc?

Thanks in advance

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)