Best Buy advertising

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

AntAltMike

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 28, 2005
For the second week in a row, my copy of the Sunday Washington Post did not have a Best Buy flyer in its advertising insert package. Has Best Buy cut back on this form of advertising, or more likely, did the inserts get mis-packed?

AntAltMike said:
For the second week in a row, my copy of the Sunday Washington Post did not have a Best Buy flyer in its advertising insert package. Has Best Buy cut back on this form of advertising, or more likely, did the inserts get mis-packed?

My paper here in Portland, Oregon had a Best Buy insert.

Middle TN (Nashville/Murfreesboro) area papers have the inserts every Sunday.

Third week in a row, no Best Buy in the Sunday ad packet, so it must be deliberate, but I have posted similarly in two other forums and no one else reports that the Best Buy flyers have been dropped from their Sunday paper, so it must be a local, rate dispute.

If im correct, I think the paperboy actually has to manually insert the fliers in the newspapers before they deliver them.

I actually helped a friend do it on his Sunday Paper route and I asked him if it was ok to leave things out such as the sunday comics to save on time because its such as pain in the ass to insert the fliers and then have to haul around the papers which weight twice their normal weight!

I remember he said you have the put everything in the paper, because if you leave things out like the comic insert, then people call and bitch and you have to bring it out to them.

Maybe you should call the newspaper and ask.

Never buy a Sunday paper from wal-mart. They strip all the ads out and use them in the store to promote their lower prices. If you are looking for the ads, Wally world is the wrong place to pick up the paper.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)