Best Buy on the right track

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

techno935

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 27, 2006
Pompano Beach, FL
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Best Buy Co Inc (BBY.N: Quote, Profile, Research) said on Wednesday that it has pulled all analog television products from stores and will only sell digital video tuners.

The consumer electronics retailer said its stores were instructed to stop selling these products on October 1.

This is nice. :)

I believe that the HD ready set would now be called a monitor. as for selling an NTSC set it ismy understanding that they could sell a leftover NTSC set but there are probably darned few of those left and it would not be worth tying up floor spae with them.

Yep I would call it a monitor as well, but I remember back "in the day" they had opted for HD-READY set so people would not think of a computer item and stray away. They really want that HD to be in their too! LOL!

You can make a set with no tuner whatsoever. You just can't amke one with just an analog tuner.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts