Best deal for new customer

Algor26

Original poster
Jan 24, 2015
Murrieta
hi I am thinking about switching from directv to dish. Does anyone know what the best deal is for new customers?

Also does anyone know if dish offers rf remote controls instead of ir?

My VIP722k dvr came with two remotes. 1 is IR and the other is both IR and UHF (RF). The UHF one can work from another room, right through the walls. Also, if you just call Dish and ask the CSR what new customer deals are available, they will tell you what's being offered now that would apply to you.

Algor26, almost all of our receivers will take an RF remote on wither TV they operate. This is one of my favorite features as I often have my knee in the way of the remote. We have an offer that gets you an additional $50 gift card if you contact our Social Media team either on facebbok, twitter or by email at: Socialmedia@dish.com

If you do want a great deal on top of the great deal you will already get as a new customer, do not hesitate to use one of our referal codes, and we both get an additional $50 off. You get the $50 on your first bill, and I(if you used mine) would get a $5/10 months.

Reactions: Tampa8

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts