Neutron

Founding Supporter
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 7, 2003
Texas
My wife really likes the Sirius S50.

The deal on Sirius's website is for $79.99

Does anyone know if there's a cheaper deal out there somewhere? $80 isn't bad, but if I can get it cheaper I will. :)

The only "gotcha" with ordering straight from Sirius is you have to pay for 6 months upfront.

On the Sirius home page click the Holiday gift shop link--upper right hand corner. The S50 on that page is $43.99. Search around the site, there's like a different deal around every corner.
Or there's a special running for E* customer--www.sirius.com/dish--check channel 155

Last edited:
Well, we got the S50 in. My wife LOVES it!! :D

It came with a little cable that has a headphone type jack on the end and what looks like a small antenna on the other, but the book doesn't mention it and we have no clue where it's supposed to go.

Well, we got the S50 in. My wife LOVES it!! :D

It came with a little cable that has a headphone type jack on the end and what looks like a small antenna on the other, but the book doesn't mention it and we have no clue where it's supposed to go.

Glad you like the S50, I know I do. That wire that plugs into the FM Out jack in the car kit is a FM Booster antenna. Don't lose it it, they are rare! If you do not use a direct connection from the S50 to the car radio, this booster wire enhances the FM transmission of the S50 to the car radio.

Nice!

I have noticed how crappy the FM mod is. Her car does not have an AUX input, but I plan on adding one.

She put a lot of her MP3s on it last night.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)