Best Phone for recording all calls

ZandarKoad

Amish Satellite Technician
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 13, 2005
Nashville, TN
Here's what I've been looking for on and off for several years: I need a phone that will record both sides of a conversation, without the need to turn on the speaker. I need to record calls when I'm on blue tooth. Those are the must haves.

The optional attributes would be: usable on Verizons network, android phone, etc. But I really don't care too much about that. I'm willing to buy a separate device just for this function. It can be a blackberry or an Iphone on sprint or AT&T, etc.

(Also, please for the love of everything holy, do not respond with legal misinformation. I'm so sick of these questions derailed... I know full well that it is 100% legal and lawful in most states as long as one party knows, blah blah blah. That's not my question!)

Thanks! :)

Since you posed the question and stirred my interest, would you mind sharing which device you found?

Yes, yes I would mind. But just because I recieved the phone yesterday and it doesn't work as expected. It's the Palm Centro. Any phone with the Palm OS is able to record both sides of the conversation. Unfortunately that OS is way way discontinued. Those are the ONLY phones that can natively (without hacking) record both sides if the conversation in line. BUT they straight up DO NOT WORK over blue tooth.

I'm getting the Samsung Fascinate tonight. That is the ONLY fone that can allegedly record both sides of a conversion using blue tooth AND that is useable on Page Plus. I'm sorry, but there is no other cell phone company besides Kitty Wireless. Kitty Wireless PagePlus Page Plus Cellular Online Premier Dealer. I'm a customer for life. Sad thing is with the Fascinate, you have to hack the crap out of it to make it work.

There are some other phones out there with other carriers that you can hack, but Verizon (coverage) just rocks. There are also some non-Palm OS phones that do it natively, but none in the US.

Last edited:

Good interview about AT&T's LTE Advanced deployment

6 billion vs 300,000? (Oracle vs Google lawsuit)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)