Best place to buy from

danderson101

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 29, 2003
I'm planning on coming back to Dish and need a complete install. I'd like to deal with a place that would give me a 2 dish setup if I want it (in Raleigh). Is it better to go with a local buisness, online, or dish official site?

Another vote for the Dishstore! Claude is easy and fair to deal with! Prices are at the very least competative and usually better than the average bear.

I know they are a sponsor here and you have no idea who we are. But if you look at my history of posts, I am not shy about ripping people when they aren't fair or if it's some one who you shouldn't deal with. So I am not recommending Claude's Dish Store becasuse he's a sponsor. I am recommending Dishstore because I am a very satisfied customer!

Still love my 622 Claude! I'll probably be getting second one from you for Christmas!

See ya
Tony

I bought a big stack of equipment from Claude a few years back.
Didn't realize who he was 'till I came to this forum.
Sponsor or not, I was very pleased in every way, and have recommended him to my friends.

If I go with Dishstore will there be any problem getting a 2 dish setup in Raleigh, NC?
(One for 110,118,119 and one for either 61.5 or 129)

Add me to The DishStore Cheerleading Squad. About as perfect and pain free a transaction, you could ever ask for. Rebate in less than a month and I have terrible luck with rebates. Kudos and thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)