best tv for xbox 360? I think this one wins

When we play it's usually on Sundays. We haven't played in a while, mostly my fault.:( But if you want to play that would be cool.

BTW...what happen to the xbox tags?

What Xbox tags? mine? I took them off.

Just send a FR to "Ramy XMG"

When we play it's usually on Sundays. We haven't played in a while, mostly my fault.:( But if you want to play that would be cool.

BTW...what happen to the xbox tags?
Yeah Ramy, we would love to have you join. Any of you guys, just look us up. Same screen name there as I have here.

ummmm hello worlds greatest halo 3 player here :) send me a friend request...and yes I still have my 360 in a moment of weakness and stupidity I listed it on here, and then woke up and thought what are you doing, so instead I am going to sell my 40 gig ps3 :)

jackthejanitor is my screenie!

ummmm hello worlds greatest halo 3 player here :) send me a friend request...and yes I still have my 360 in a moment of weakness and stupidity I listed it on here, and then woke up and thought what are you doing, so instead I am going to sell my 40 gig ps3 :)

Good choice, because I was about to slap you upside the head when I saw that listing.

I added you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)