best way to upgrade to hd-dvr

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ilikeme

Original poster
Feb 12, 2006
Denton, Texas
What is the best and cheapest way to upgrade to the dual tuner hd-dvr? I currently have the DVR508 model with the AT250 package. There is only one line running from the dish to the room currently.

I did the 'dishn it up' deal when I upgraded. Even though it clearly says $49 on the website, they don't say that it is only the vip622. I wanted the vip722 and paid $99. It wasn't a big deal, but I called and asked and got the $50 credited to my account after the fact.

The one line is ok. They can put splitters to combine and then separate the signal. If you want, you can even back feed the TV2 output from the receiver over the same line as well.

I did the 'dishn it up' deal when I upgraded. Even though it clearly says $49 on the website, they don't say that it is only the vip622. I wanted the vip722 and paid $99. It wasn't a big deal, but I called and asked and got the $50 credited to my account after the fact.

The one line is ok. They can put splitters to combine and then separate the signal. If you want, you can even back feed the TV2 output from the receiver over the same line as well.

I completely forgot about the dishin it up offers lol. I looked at it and the 722 looks nice. I will probably call soon and go with that as long as its still $99. I currently have my 508 backfeeding into the line to go into another room already.
Another question, even if i dont subscribe to the hd package will I still get the HD Houston locals thru dish?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)