Bethesda liscenses "Fallout" for TV and Film

dmendenjr

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 24, 2008
The keystone state
Found this on games radar:

Fallout Trademarked For Film & Televsion. | Criousgamer

I LOVE fallout 3. But if Bethesda turns in a Fallout: The Spirits Within or Fallout: The Legend of Moira Brown I will be IRATE!

However, as a sci-fi (syfy) channel friday original series... very interesting.

(edit: wonder if it has anything to do with this: [ame="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1313237/"]IMDb: Page not found[/ame])

Last edited:
I also loved Fallout 3 (only one of the series I've played). Not sure how a tv series would do, but if done well I could see a solid movie out of this theme.

Sadly, I think bethesda did this to bury the movie in the IMDB link above. (A hallmark of the Fallout franchise is that it always focuses on a lone wanderer - so a group of three friends is NOT true fallout).

Meanwhile, the bigger fallout news would be Fallout: New Vegas by Obsidian (via Bethesda). An interesting side not about that is that Obsidian is mostly Black Isle developers (who made Fallout 2 and were working on a project codenamed Van Buren which was the "original" Fallout 3 - before getting scrapped). It's possible that Fallout: New Vegas and Fallout 4 could BOTH hit in 2010. (one of many sources)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts