bev help in los angeles

beerman1

Original poster
Aug 28, 2005
brought bev receiver for the month to los angeles-can get channels, but not certain ones I did in canada-(toronto area)-yes i know nim3 not able down here, but the networks from the seattle feed-nim1 not showing up on my program guide, and some channels that are showing up global and cbc toronto are red saying i need a subscription-is it my area(california) or my card-using 2nd box as my original is sitting at home hooked up not being used-what to do-should i call bev 3 way????

followup

my additional theme pack channels are all coming in, but no network or canadian local-cbc-global, etc.

Seattle is on TP10 so you should be OK...

Have you tried a reboot (power unit off and unplug unit. Remove card...power back on and reinsert card.). That sometimes does the trick

still nothing

did the reboot-still only my theme packs, no locals-cbc etc coming up red on the guide- and not even showing seattle networks on my guide-287-289 i think-should I call bev? will they know i have the box somewhere else if i give them info off the box????

unless you use the local (416) number, you can't call EVu from the states.

As long as you know your account info with them, they should be able to help :)

How long was your receiver unplugged for? If it was around a week or longer, the channels will be gone. Either call them and play dumb to get a re-hit, ot wait a few weeks and they will come back on their own.

does anyone have the local number?

Thanks in advance.

Iceberg said:
unless you use the local (416) number, you can't call EVu from the states.

As long as you know your account info with them, they should be able to help :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts