Can anyone help me get Bell again?

Hawkeye17

Original poster
Jul 24, 2023
New York
Hello, used to belong to this Forum years ago as I had my own Installation business for close to 20 years. Anyways, from being in the business found out about Expressvu and subscribed to it for a good 20 years through a broker in Montreal (Kusat). As I live in Western, NY. Cannot subscribe myself by calling Bell from here in the States. I cancelled the service a few years ago, and I`m trying to get it going again.

The broker is unable to get it going again. Says they cannot find my receiver information in their records which makes no sense, as I bought all my Receivers through them. They tried putting my receiver information in and cannot get it running, though I`m not confident the people working there know how as they had me hook up my 9200 which is old outdated and I told them I remember them being obsolete and they said they could get it working and then found out they could not.

So, I`m trying to find someone in Canada who could add my Receiver to their account and I could pay them via PayPal, monthly, yearly, whatever the preference would be. If anyone can help me out or has other ideas, please let me know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts