BHN DVR Question

cueman98

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 14, 2004
Cocoa, Florida
Hi. I'm moving soon, and probably getting BHN. Does BHN in the tampa area let you have more than 1 dvr per account. it would let me throw out my vcr if you can have 2 dvr boxes.

Thanks.

cueman98

Ya, thats a curious question. I have techs all the time that install 2,3,4, I even had one house that had 5 dvrs!!!

My all time favorite was the one house that had, 4 hd boxes, 3 hd-dvrs, 2 digitals, and 8 other standard cable outlets and one Cable Modem! Yes, that was an all day job!

actually, my credit history with them has been excellent and i still had to pay the deposits.

You did'nt gripe enough about it I guess. Its been my experiance customers with a few years under their belt and never a disco, usally can get away with no deposits up to maybe 2 boxs, then after that you may have a 25$ to 100$ depending on history.

That is quite funny because my entire family has never and I mean never had to pay a deposit for any hardware. My mother, father, brother and myself have never had to put down a deposit. We have been with DirecTV, Bright House Networks, Verizon FIOS and Comcast.

This Is So True I've Never Paid A Deposit Or Any Of My Family Have Ever Paid A Deposit for any Hardware Of Any Sort And We Have Been With Twc And Bhn.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)