Big 10 Network to launch Aug 30

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I guess you have to live in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, or Wisconsin and be a fan of subpar colleges to care at all about this channel. Wake me up when the SEC Network launches, so I can watch the best athletes in College sports dominate the rest of the NCAA! :D:D:p:p

I guess you have to live in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, or Wisconsin and be a fan of subpar colleges to care at all about this channel. Wake me up when the SEC Network launches, so I can watch the best athletes in College sports dominate the rest of the NCAA! :D:D:p:p

The SEC just pays better !

Outside of Flordia, the SEC was slightly better than average .
Just like the Big Ten was just average if you take out OSU and michigan.

Jimbo

They do, it's called ESPN .....
Oh you mean the Big East as in that other football conference, not the eastern part of the country ....

Jimbo

I have to agree, ESPN has been very kind to the Big East. I just wish we had a dedicated channel that was really committed to HD broadcasts. Football has been pretty good on ESPN but HD basketball games over the past few years hasnt been that great. OK but not great. I just want everything in HD and commend the Big 10 on doing this!

I have to agree, ESPN has been very kind to the Big East. I just wish we had a dedicated channel that was really committed to HD broadcasts. Football has been pretty good on ESPN but HD basketball games over the past few years hasnt been that great. OK but not great. I just want everything in HD and commend the Big 10 on doing this!

I'm still waiting to here from the local ABC affiliate to find out if the Buckeyes games will be in HD from ABC this year. 2 years ago there was 1 (Texas) and last year there were maybe 3-4, hopefully it will be ALL this year or very soon.

Jimbo

As a michigan resident....its quite entertaining hearing all the comcast people going crazy that they might not get it or its going to be in there "Sports tier"

I know that when the dust clears, comcast will have it....But at what cost.

Hey Minto -

Former Reminton, IN resident and Purdue basketball season ticket holder (82-85) here. Then my darn parents moved us to Iowa, and I moved to Minnesota after college.

Go Boilers! :)

Yeah, the picture quality of Pitt beating Uconn in BB would be great .:D

I wouldn't brag too much didn't we beat your football team 2 years ago? And basketball, until you have national championships a few wins here or there is all you can brag about. :D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts