Big 3671 channel master antenna on Amazon.

solarvic

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 17, 2019
Hadley, pa.
If you search Amazon for CM 3671 there are 4 available. It works extremely well. If you look on amazon there is a picture there. I would send a picture but do not know how to do that. There is an element that has broken off at the plastic lock piece that looks like an arrow fin tale. Anyone know how to reattach it? I asked before but got no suggestion on how to fix. Maybe it is not that important as it is small. I have my tower down for repair and updates. My main concern is I want to be able to get rf channel in Pittsburg Pa.. The antenna is 6 foot wide and a big monster.

Primestar 31 I am going to get some JB weld and try that. Do you think wrapping it with electric tape could help?

Maybe just rough up the plastic a bit, and use JBWELD. I've done that before, and it can work perfectly.
The best way to fix plastic, any kind is to melt both sides and lay loose copper wire across, melt them deep in it, it acts like rebar and creates strength take number 10 wire remove the 20 copper lines and lay about 3-5 into the melted plastic USE FAN, AND WEAR A MASK ITS TOXIC DO IT OUTSIDE

Reactions: navychop
Looks like it's just the horizonal bar of the reflector behind that element, if you mean the rear element on the left side just before the active UHF (presumably ) bow tie.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)