Big Brother 14

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Don, Carol wanted me to tell you that she never thought 11 people could be so boring. She is looking forward to next Thursday when there will be another eviction and she is glad Janell is gone. That was an Amazon woman! :D

This is the 2nd season I've ever watched, the first season was the one w/ Evil Dick. Anyways, as for Will, no man should go out shaking his hips like that. Its one thing being gay (hey..whatever floats his boat, who am I to judge) but its another thing acting gay (goofy, flamboyant ass shaking, hair weaving etc). Ok sure, it was funny, but painful to watch on the other hand.

Cheers, K

dfergie said:
They just can't get Frank out... and now he opened Pandora's box.

Really should have backdoored him when they had the chance. I don't really care for the guy, but enjoyed watching his dad for years.

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app

DVR ALERT

Just noticed in my schedule that the Thursday 9/13 episode in my Dish guide has that nights recording skipped due to the episode number being the same as the 9/12 episode.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Well tonights episode was 100% a waste of time.

Frank Jr. said:
I'm glad Ian won over Dan. There was definitely some cuties on this last show. :D

I could not disagree more. Dan played an amazing game deserved to win, jury had sour grapes

Dan played and won already, for one thing. If you want to call the way he played amazing, well ok, I just call him a snake in grass, but those 6 out of 7 sour grapes in the jury house felt the way they did because of the way he played the game. Can't get around that.

Frank Jr. said:
Dan played and won already, for one thing. If you want to call the way he played amazing, well ok, I just call him a snake in grass, but those 6 out of 7 sour grapes in the jury house felt the way they did because of the way he played the game. Can't get around that.

That's cause they took it personal. It's a game with no rules. He did what he had to do to make it to the end. As far as he already won goes, so what. That does not make him less deserving. For me, like I said, it's a game with no rules. Leave tour emotions at the door. The guy is wicked smart and should have won. Just my opinion, really means nothing. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)