Big Brother Sweethearts Jeff & Jordan to Compete on The Amazing Race

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I cannot wait...so cool:) I was beginning to wonder if I had heard that right a couple of months ago being as there was no news on it. Glad that you reposted it.

'BB' Jordan, Jeff: 'Race made us stronger'

By Lara Martin
Big Brother couple Jordan Lloyd and Jeff Schroeder have claimed that their experience on The Amazing Race has made them "stronger".
The pair, who met as housemates last season, were one of eleven teams who left Los Angeles for Chile during last night's opening episode of the CBS show.
Source & More: digitalspy.com

Jeff will carry Jordan the entire time they are in the race.

Jordan isn't the brightest light bulb in the pak.

Should be fun to watch.

Jeff will carry Jordan the entire time they are in the race.

Jordan isn't the brightest light bulb in the pak.

Should be fun to watch.
It was fun to watch and Jordan's bulb was lit. She led the way this week being that Jeff had a fear of heights. She maneuvered that high-wire act perfectly. I know it was just the first week, so fingers crossed that they do as well the rest of the time:) Jordan just might surprise us all again.

It was fun to watch and Jordan's bulb was lit. She led the way this week being that Jeff had a fear of heights. She maneuvered that high-wire act perfectly. I know it was just the first week, so fingers crossed that they do as well the rest of the time:) Jordan just might surprise us all again.

Her bulb was lit? I didn't know Chile was in China. :D

Also it doesn't take brains to climb a wire. I will give her props for taking on the challenge head on successfully. :up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)