"Big Changes" 2011 Sale #1 Primestar and Ku Dishes

linuxman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 16, 2006
North West of St. Louis, MO
I don't really know where to start or how to organize my stuff for sale, so I'll start with my Primestar and other Ku dishes.

I have 7, or perhaps 8 Primestar 84e dishes for sale. Here are pictures of 5 of them. The others are in the warehouse, and not in service right now. The buyer can choose whether to keep the multi-lnb support bars that are currently on the dishes, (LNBs in the picture are not included in the price) or I can put the OEM Primestar LNBFs back on for them. Non-penetrating Ku mounts will be sold separately. :)

These items must all be picked up at my location about 40 miles NW of the St. Louis, MO airport.

pstar-84e-3-front.jpg pstar-84e-1-front.jpgpstar-84e-4-front.jpg pstar-84e-2-front.jpgpstar-84e-5-front.jpg

I'm asking $40.00 each for the Primestar 84e dishes.

I have at least one, and maybe 2 Primestar 75e dishes, but didn't take pictures of them. They have the OEM LNBFs still installed on them.

I'm asking $25.00 each for the Primestar 75e dishes.

I also have a WSI 90CM dish that I am selling. It currently is not in service right now either, but I do have a picture.

90cm-wsi-rear.jpg 90cm-wsi-front.jpg

I'm asking $25.00 for the WSI 90CM dish. I have all the hardware that came with the dish.

If you are interested in starting a dish farm of any kind, it won't be complete without at least one Primestar dish. :D

I would make a deal on quantities of two or more dishes sold at one time. :rolleyes:

I also have two DirectPC dishes that I would give away to a good home.

Please PM me if interested.

EDIT: Dishes must be dis-assembled by the buyer, and taken down off the roof. I will help, but the buyer is responsible for the removal.

Last edited:
It has been whispered into my ear that the prices are just a little high, so I am lowering the price somewhat in the hopes of starting to move some of the items.

These are the new prices:

I'm asking $25.00 each for the Primestar 84e dishes.

I'm asking $15.00 each for the Primestar 75e dishes.

I'm asking $20.00 for the WSI 90CM dish.

linuxman

How about KU and C-Band LNB's are you selling those as well? Just wondering - - -

I will be as soon as I can get some more time to start dis-mantling the dishes and take stock of what I have to sell.

I've still got LNBs that I have collected along the way and have never used.

If someone were to bring a truck over here, I'm sure we could strike a pretty nice deal if they were to take all of it. :cool:

I doubt my truck would make it from Virginia to Missouri :) But it would be a fun adventure!

Sure it will. :D

I made a road trip from here to Nashville to pick up my Birdview solid dish in a 96 Ford Aerostar pulling a trailer that had over 150,000 miles on it, and it was fine. :cool:

I had two friends with me, and we had a great time. :eek:

Two of the Primestar dishes and the WSI Dish have been picked up by a buyer who drove down from Des Moines, IA. He picked them up Saturday morning. :)

I still have several left, so drive on over and get one or more of the best dishes ever made for Ku.

Two of the Primestar dishes and the WSI Dish have been picked up by a buyer who drove down from Des Moines, IA. He picked them up Saturday morning. :)

I still have several left, so drive on over and get one or more of the best dishes ever made for Ku.

And, I can hardly wait to get these into service. Thanks, linuxman!

It was nice to meet you in person...

I've got 5 more Primestar 84e dishes left, and 2 Primestar 75e dishes.

I have disconnected the dishes and removed the wiring, LNBs and bracketry, and have all of them on the ground or in the warehouse along with the Ku dish NPRM mounts.

All a buyer would have to do now, is to come and load them up. :)

I've got 5 more Primestar 84e dishes left, and 2 Primestar 75e dishes.

I have disconnected the dishes and removed the wiring, LNBs and bracketry, and have all of them on the ground or in the warehouse along with the Ku dish NPRM mounts.

All a buyer would have to do now, is to come and load them up. :)

These are still available. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)