"Big Changes" 2011 Sale #2 - 6 Foot (1.8M) Prodelin Ku or C-Band Dish

linuxman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 16, 2006
North West of St. Louis, MO
I have a Prodelin 6 foot (1.8M) off-set dish which can be used for Ku or for C-Band.

As you can see in the picture, it can be used for both at the same time. :)

As I had it setup, I was getting 121W C-Band, 123W Ku, 125W Ku, 127W C-Band, and 129W Ku. You can be very creative with these dishes and multi-satellite reception as I and others have demonstrated on the forum. :yikes:

I will leave the LNB attachment bar and holders on the dish if the buying party desires. I also still have the OEM LNBF, but I doubt if it works.

LNBFs will be sold separately, or a deal could be reached if desired. :cool:

This is a commercial quality dish, and the mount is superb. There is a non-penetraing mount I have available that can be purchased separately if someone wanted it on their roof. :)

6-foot-prodelin-rear.jpg 6-foot-prodelin.jpg

This dish must be picked up at my location about 40 miles NW of the St. Louis, MO airport.

I am asking $200.00 for the Prodelin

PM me if you are interested or if you would like to cut a deal.

EDIT:
Dish must be taken down by the buyer. I will help, but the buyer is responsible for removal.

Last edited:
Like the other Ku dishes, I have been told that the price is a little high, so I am lowering the price on this dish as well.

I am asking $150.00 for the Prodelin, and I will throw in the NPRM that matches it.

It usually takes closer to 7.5 to 8 hours by the time I get to downtown STL. We do have an office there. Hummm maybe I could talk one of them into picking them up and shipping them back to me via one of our trucks hummm.:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)