"Big Changes" 2011 Sale #9 Ortho Mode Feeds C-Band and Ku Band

linuxman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 16, 2006
North West of St. Louis, MO
Just what everyone has been waiting for. The good stuff. :)

I have two Chaparral C/Ku orthomode feeds with LNBS.

The first one has a Norsat 5215 C-Band paired with a Cal-Amp 25K C-Band and on the Ku side a Norsat 2707a paired with an Eagle Aspen .6 Db lnb.

chap-ortho-ns5215-ns2707a-calamp-ea.jpg

The second one has a pair of Cal-Amp 25K and on the Ku side a pair of Eagle Aspen .6 Db lnbs.

chap-ortho-calamp-ea-lnbs.jpg

I am asking $165.00 each including the LNBs as configured, shipped anywhere in the CONUS.

If you should want them without the LNBs, PM me and we'll discuss a price.

I have two C-Band only orthmode feeds. One is a MA/Com, and the other is something different, but I don't know what.

First the MA/Com.
The MA/Com comes with it's original scalar. It has a Chaparral 20K LNB, and an Eagle Aspen 17K LNB.

c-only-chap-ea.jpg

I am asking $65.00 including the LNBs, shipped anywhere in the CONUS.

Second the Generic.
This one did not have a scalar on it originally, but I am including a scalar with it. It has a pair of Cal-Amp 30K LNBs on it.

c-only-calamp.jpg

I am asking $65.00 including the LNBs, shipped anywhere in the CONUS.

Again, on these C-Band only orthos, PM me if you want them without the LNBs, and we can discuss price.

Finally, I have a rare Ku only ortho feed.
The holder you see in the picture is all it came with. The OD of the tube is approx. .75 inches. The tube slips out of the holder, and if you choose to use the holder, it will need some polishing to allow the tube to slip in and out freely. :)

If you want the ultimate in Ku signals, this ortho would provide you with the opportunity to get it. :cool:

k-only-ortho.jpg

I am asking $50.00 shipped anywhere in the CONUS with no LNBs included.

PM me if you are interested in any of these items.

The Second C/Ku orthomode feed above has been SOLD!

Still have the MA/Com C-Band only orthomode feed, and the Ku only orthomode feed available.

Lone Cloud, please clean out your PM Inbox. The PM message center says it's too full to receive any more PMs. :)

I need the shipping address of where you want it sent to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)