Big Question about DISH

wlwgampa

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 23, 2008
Franklin County, PA
Back in late December of last year, I switched my billing from DISH to CenturyLink for my service. Shortly after that, I received a letter from Dish wanting to reconnect my service. Since I still receive DISH from CL, I never thought much more about it. I just went to the DISH site and used my old login. I was asked if I wanted to reconnect my service. The question I have is how long do you have to be disconnected to be considered a new customer? My thinking here is that if I go back to paying DISH, would I get a new customer deal?

Dish Will let you come back as a Former customer after 6months.. You must have left on good terms.. As a former customer you get pretty much the same deal as a new customer does.

I suggest calling and tell them about the letter, but play dumb about still being with CL. See what they say.

But you will likely lose any EHD enabling you did. I think you could be required to return your equipment. You really need to get CL to make Dish understand you are having service with CL. Overall, not a great idea because you lose any Dish improvements and discounting. Hope you saved more than say $5 or $10 on bundling.
-Ken

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)