Big Ten Network Info

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
With Directv shuffling channels of late the Big Ten Network moved from 220 (218-221) to 610, that only gives us one channel , so today I received some addl. info from them.

Thank you for your interest in the Big Ten Network. DirecTV carries the Big Ten Network in both standard-definition and high-definition on channel 610. This fall, overflow football games can be found on neighboring channels 608, 609, 611, 612 and 615. These channels are also available in both standard-definition and high-definition. Thank you.

-Big Ten Network

Jimbo

With Directv shuffling channels of late the Big Ten Network moved from 220 (218-221) to 610, that only gives us one channel , so today I received some addl. info from them.

Thank you for your interest in the Big Ten Network. DirecTV carries the Big Ten Network in both standard-definition and high-definition on channel 610. This fall, overflow football games can be found on neighboring channels 608, 609, 611, 612 and 615. These channels are also available in both standard-definition and high-definition. Thank you.

-Big Ten Network

Jimbo

Thanks for the heads-up Jimbo. I will have to modify my guide selections...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts