BightHouse & ESPN 360

I just called Bright House Networks and they told me ESPN 3 is coming soon... Which could mean months for example Road Runner Lighting still has not launched and we have been hearing coming soon for months now!!

I just called Bright House Networks and they told me ESPN 3 is coming soon... Which could mean months for example Road Runner Lighting still has not launched and we have been hearing coming soon for months now!!

actually, it was posted here that all areas in central florida would have rr lightning by the end of august. sprint 4g was released in daytona beach sooner.

Lightning is available in several areas and they are activating hubs pretty fast. Most all the hubs have been wired and ready they just need to be "cut over". Which has to be done at night during maintenance windows, because they have to take down the entire node to move it over to the new D3 (lightning) routers. They can also only do so many per night. But I expect to see all of Central, with Lightning within the next 3 months.

too bad because i discovered the secret handshake and i have espn3 streaming on my laptop. don't need your stinking cable dimhouse.

Time Warner Cable has said they our launching ESPN3 October 25th and I am pretty sure Bright House may launch it on the same day as on there facebook page it tells us to get ready!!

The delay is not on brighthouse side but espn. They have to prepare there servers for 10 million possible viewers. But it should be real soon.

Will Time Warner was not joking they launched ESPN 3 today but here's the fun part us Bright House Clients are left in the dark.. No news or updates about us getting it!!

i think i got the email because i have an espn.com account, have had an espn insider account and currently sub to espn the magazine. i'm not sure i got the email because i have road runner.

the email announced time warner customers who have espn on cable, now had access to espn networks online.

Bright House My Services page has a new ESPN3 link but it does not work yet according to the note it says it's coming coming early November! So still some time to wait for it but it's coming close to launch now that a link has been added!!

ESPN3.com and ESPN Live Online Launches today

Bright House Networks customers who receive ESPN as part of their video service NOW have access to ESPN3.com and can watch ESPN live online.

In order to access ESPN3.com and ESPN live online, customers must have ESPN on their video service through Bright House Networks.

In addition, the new authenticated service requires customers to register for a My Services account online at www.brighthouse.com/myservices. The My Services login is required to view the programming.

Quick update: Bright House Networks customers will be able to watch ESPN2, ESPNU and ESPN Buzzer Beater on their computer. Access to these authenticated services is available to Bright House Networks Sports Pass HD customers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)