Bikinis and skin on Ultra tonight

What show were ya watching? I saw -oh, I think it was Full Frontal Los Angeles (or something like that), and it was pretty hot. The last 10 minutes or so was something called "Rock & Republic" - SWEET! They actually had HOT chicks (breasts and all!) - not just those skinny skeletons called models. ;) And the clothes were stuff that real chicks would actually wear - like tank tops and jeans and clubwear. Pretty cool. :shocked

I saw that one and then the one that came after Full Frontal NY. The first 25 minutes was dedicated to bikini modeling. There were some real exposure and the model were not skinny at all.

I don't know which show I was watching, but there was one girl who was wearing this dress that opened at the chest and was giving peekaboo view of her ample breasts as she bounced down the runway, but damn Voom, they cut to the commentators! Even the commentators were talking about it, saying something like "thank god for tapes [the scotch type, not video tape] otherwise that girl'd be in trouble." Good god Voom don't be such prudes. NOBODY IS WATCHING YOU EXCEPT A BUNCH OF HORNY DUDES!

Well Ultra shows boobs-behind-sheer-clothing all the time it seems, but what show was the one you were talking about Sean (missed it :( )

LA Fashion Week : Ashley Paige: Spring 2005 (Special) & NY Fashion Week : Monique Lhuillier: Spring 2005 (Fashion)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)